Assistant Manager/Manager - Inside Sales - SAAS/Cloud Solutions (2-6 yrs)
Global Fintech MNC requires Asst Mgr/ Manager ( Inside sales)- SAAS/ Cloud Solutions - Bangalore
One of our client a US based Global set up headquartered in Minneapolis, has over 1000 employees and has been in operation for over 60 years with offices in Australia, Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom and the Unites States. It helps clients to create measurable, meaningful relationships with the audiences that matter most - their employees, channel partners and consumers. We bring a world of experience, plus global reach and resources, to every challenge.
- Give your employees more than a paycheck - get a world of difference in productivity and retention. Rally the troops at visionary team meetings. Enhance their skills with timely, targeted learning opportunities.
- Keep them balanced and productive with wellness programs. Motivate them with effective incentives. And celebrate their loyalty with service anniversary awards. Give your sales channel the tools they need to succeed - get the world's most passionate ambassadors for your brand. Inspire them with unforgettable events.
- Prepare them with intelligent training technology. Arm them with well-qualified leads. Support them with attention-getting product launches. Reward them with compelling incentives. Give your consumers what they want and need.
- Get a world of trust and loyalty that lasts a lifetime. Attract their attention with experiential marketing. Influence their behavior with enticing offers. Speak to their interests with timely, targeted messages on multiple media.
- Influence their buying behaviors with interactive promotions. And reinforce their loyalty with amazing rewards.
- Consumer loyalty programs, coalition marketing, e-learning, employee engagement, event marketing, sales incentives, market research, data analytics, meetings, product launches, promotions/sweepstakes, recognition, incentive travel, branded merchandise
We are looking for Asst Mgr/ Manager ( Inside sales) for SAAS/ Cloud solution for our client office in Bangalore .
PFB THE DETAILS
1) Client - Global Fintech MNC
2) Location - Bangalore
3) Role - Asst Mgr/ Manager ( Inside sales)
4) Experience - 2- 6 years in selling SAAS/ Cloud/software solutions in domestice & International
Market in a technology company
5) Compensation - Competitive
6) Qualification - BE/BTECH/ MCA/ BCA/ Technical Graduate
7) Joining- maximum 30 days
THE JD is as follows
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Role Vision :
We are looking for a tech-savvy and dynamic Inside Sales champion to bring predictability to our growth. Build the right pipeline and chase the revenue goals for Brainier in India and beyond. This role will have an opportunity to work with the decision-makers in High growth organizations and MNCs across geographies. The role will include fully understanding Its s learning tools and offerings as well its unique advantage to build a new industry in Asia.
What you will be responsible for
- Fearlessly prospect to drive new business (Hunter) - You are closing new logo business.
- Qualify leads, convert to opportunities and close deals for new business in existing customer accounts while maintaining visibility over overall account activity.
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Confidently network within customer accounts to identify opportunities and navigate throughout the organisation.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Present and demo software platform for various industries and decision-makers.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Partner with Customer Success team to establish relationships with current account contacts, ensure a smooth transition of closed deals.
- Leverage internal resources to help accelerate the sales process or mitigate risk.
- Ensure sales processes and documentation are accurate and timely for transparency throughout the account team.
- Articulate Brainier's value proposition clearly and effectively while understanding the competitive landscape
- Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and customer acquisition goals
- Be hands-on with different CRM and sales enablement tools
What would qualify you :
- SaaS experience a MUST: You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Sales of a SaaS company or in selling software
- Overall experience in running sales - You have 4+ years of experience, preferably in a Technology company
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Solution selling - you understand that customers want the benefit and are able to break their needs into possible solutions.
- Comfortable playing an Individual Contributor role
- Good at listening and articulation of thoughts
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills
- A proven track record
If the position interests you and you find a fitment kindly share your cv or contact Pranav- 9548238406
Kindly share the following details
- Current ctc n notice period
- Relevant experience in selling SAAS/ Cloud sales
- Open to bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.