Assistant Manager/Manager - Inside Sales - Loyalty Solutions (3-6 yrs)
One of our client a leading event & loyalty mktg agency offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme established over 40 years back with operations in over 50 countries including India operations, Over the years the deep insights on market dynamics and trade engagement gained by the client resulted in the birth of a specialized organization in the field of relationship and loyalty management. The clients have operation in over 80 countries worldwide,It believes that the key to a brands success is its ability to manage Relationship with various stakeholders and to continuously engage with them in order to ensure retention, loyalty and shared growth.
We are looking for Asst Mgr/ Mgr ( Inside sales ) for Noida office of the client
The JOB DETAILS are as below:
1) Client - Global MNC
1) JOB LOCATION : Noida
2) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Any
3) POSITION : Asst Mgr/ Mgr ( Inside sales)
4) EXPERIENCE: 3- 6 years in Inside sales/ lead generation/ Presales/ corporate sales
5) Should have good excel proficiency
Job Duties :
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
Kindly share the following with the CV :
- Current CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current Location :