Assistant Manager/Manager - Corporate/Enterprise Sales - SaaS Firm (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - Enterprise Sales - Series B funded SaaS startup
Key expectations from you :
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities.
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively.
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Hunger to build a million-dollar portfolio in 12 months from zero.
- Identify relevant and most profitable leads and win them as your customer for life.
- You will become the part of core team and will work closely with the VP's and CXO's.
- Ability to influence the team and the stakeholders.
- Acquiring new customers and beating revenue targets.
What you will need ?
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and sustainable business.
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by the company.
- Proven track record of working in a hyper growth environment and ability to do zero to 1 and 1 to 100.
- Ability to put customer first
- Enterprise sales experience of 3+ years