Founder at Serving Skill
Views:391 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development - Real Estate (4-8 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :
- Business Development, Lead Generation, Client Management, Real Estate, International Property Consultant
Additional Skills :
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Ipc Project Management, Marketing
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field. Real Estate / IPC experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Client Management, proposals, Clients data base.
- 25% domain Experience & 75% of marketing experience is must.
- Business development in Interiors & D&B is preferred but not mandatory.
Additional Information :
Skills required :
- Lead generation (Commercial sites)
- Cold calling
- Studying area plans, size, design etc.
- Gathering necessary information
- Drafting proposals
- Forecast upcoming projects across South India / India
- Connect leaders with the clients
- Follow up with clients
- Client Management
Required Qualification :
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field. B Arch preferred.
Job Insights :
- Relevant BD experience with IPC (International Property Consulting) companies such as CBRE, Colliers, C&W, JLL, Knight Frank, etc.
- Leading Interior design companies such as M. Moser, Space matrix, Zyeta etc.
Notice Period : Require Candidates who can join within 30 days or less.
Please validate : That the candidate has not applied / approached for Savills before.
- Complete understanding of below aspects of the business for effective Business Development
- Project Management Processes
- Interior Fit outs & related Commercials
- Design & Build of Sites
- Knowledge of Local Geographical Area
- A ready Databank / relationships with real estate consultants & clients
- The intelligence of upcoming projects in Interior fitouts and D&B in the city / South India