Freelancer talent acquisition specialist at Unnati
Views:590 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Assistant Manager/Manager - B2B Sales - Hotel Chain (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Are you looking for a role high on growth, challenge and rewards? Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve what it takes to stand out? Do you want to be part of a rocket-ship that is building India's next largest brand!
- Our client is India's best budget hotel chain present in over 25+ Indian cities with over 275+ hotels and expanding rapidly in both B2B and B2C Segments. It is a branded budget hotel aggregator that provides guests with a consistent and standardized hospitality experience. This tech-enabled hospitality startup has raised a whooping $8 million in its Series A round of funding from Accel Partners, RB Investments, Mohandas Pais Aarin Capital and Qualcomm Ventures and $25 million in a Series B funding round led by Goldman Sachs.
- The founders are Wharton business school and IIT alumni and are veterans in the world of start-ups. The company's franchise model, which is focused on short term year contracts, standardized experiences and proprietary technology, gives it an edge over its peers. Their tech-enabled booking solutions and industry-wide endorsement for service standards fits well into the role of a preferred partner for Australia-based travel management firm FCM Travel Solutions.
As the Asst. Manager/ Manager - B2B Sales, you will represent the company while selling its services to the corporate clients.
What you will do:
- Being B2B / Corporate sale representative of the company
- Being an ambassador for company and represent the facilities and perks with various MNC's and corporates.
- Meeting Targets and managing key accounts
- Taking ownership of specified city/ region and build a sustainable pipeline of revenue for assigned hotels
- Manage client relationships end-to-end from negotiations to contracting to payments/ collections & guest feedback loop
- Monitoring the day to day sales & operations of the specific location and responsible for the overall profit and loss of the same
- Boosting employee morale and leading the team to achieve the desired targets
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have:
- Good communication skills
- No relocation candidates, should have good knowledge of respective cities
- BD / B2B sales / Corporate Sales, Sales experience
- Should have a flair for sales and in convincing customers
- Dynamic and open to challenges
- Aggression and persistence in building a high-value client pipeline and extracting more revenue month on month
- Flexible for extensive local travel