Sr. Talent Acqusition at Bayleaf HR Solutions
Views:28 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - IT Sales (2-4 yrs)
- Identifying and working upon opportunities related to Infrastructure & Software Solutions group presenting to all levels of the organization including executive level, coordinating complex Solution developing process and overcoming objectives to closure. Ultimately, ensuring the customers know how we can provide value and solutions with our products and services.
- Bill of Material Preparation and Working on Commercials
- Develop and deliver Technical presentation post understanding the Customer Requirement and to ensure sales in a professional and effective manner. This includes but not limited to, developing technical presentation & workshops; lead, & drive for customers, industry trends & government regulations; meeting/exceeding sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Effectively communicate Vendors technical value and solution. Must understand organizations business needs and able to communicate Vendor's value added solutions to those needs.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner.
- Vendor Relationship and Management.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, customers and vendors. This includes but not limited to, communicating openly, honestly & constructively; treating all employees, customers and vendors with dignity, respect and courtesy; taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems
- 1+ years of experience in working with IT Industry including solutions to both large and small enterprise companies directly or via channel
- Working knowledge of any domains like Servers & Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud, Backup, Information Security, Software.
- Demonstrated success in solution selling, building technical solutions and Bill of Material Preparation.
- Knowledge of the IT Infrastructure markets.
- Excellent presentation and written & oral communication skills.