Senior Recruiter at Workeagle
Views:3 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Franchise Development - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. To analyses the nerve of changing Market trends,
2. Forecast Demand and co-ordinate with Design, Contracts, Purchase and Finance in order to provide a complete solution with a competitive bid pricing to obtain orders.
3. Possessing the required entrepreneurial flair and strong networking skills needed to market a business effectively.
4. Promote the company brand to key buyers, ensuring their knowledge is current and appropriate.
5. Possessing the financial acumen and commercial flair needed to understand diverse market and identify potential opportunities and new clients.
6. Sharing knowledge and expertise in a highly professional manner.
7. Generating new business both in face to face meetings and over the phone.
8. Writing up concise, value-based sales proposals.
9. Experience of managing a team of people and motivating
10. Required strong network of channel sales and retail sales
11. Responsible for finding and developing new franchisees for the business
12. Ensure end to end ownership for Franchise sign ups and setup
13. Conducting regular market visits to check market trends, sales personnel training, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales for the franchisee partner.
Candidate Must have Experience in Channel sales and Distribution sales.
Location: North / East / West / South- Remote