Managing Director at Ivanan Consultancy & Services Inc.
Views:262 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Digital marketing (2-8 yrs)
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
Why the role exists: The role of digital marketing manager is essential to Enphase and is critical to the rapid scaling up of the direct-to-consumer business at profitable levels
Scope of responsibility: The job covers
- Lead generation for direct-to-consumer, thru digital campaigns
- All aspects related to planning and executing digital marketing campaigns to grow the direct-to-customer route-to-market
- Planning, evaluation and media selection for maximizing RoI
- Creation and deployment of content/creatives across select media platforms
- Community engagement
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Operations: Develop and align annual, quarterly and monthly marketing plan, set to business goals. Maintain effective KPI & activity-reporting schedule. Design and rollout impactful digital campaigns based on customer insight gathered thru interactions with relevant stakeholders and customers. Work with SEO, SEM, and e-mail marketing teams to set content, success-metrics, target audience and timelines. Optimize campaign userexperience on e-mail segments, landing pages, and form-fills.
- Media: Analyse customer data to optimize cost/lead on media deployed, for maximum return on investment.
Design and maintain key social media presence
- Creative: Brainstorming new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading into quick-test pilots (what works/what doesn- t) for increased relevant user-traffic to the site. Evaluate emerging technologies for adoption - leading to faster conversion. Prepare and align communication brief for creative adapt/deployment.
- Content & community: Build a plan for top-of-the-funnel(interest & awareness. Eg. Syndicated Newsletters) and bottom-of-the-funnel(demand gen) content strategy along with goals metrics. Prepare and align on a 6- month rolling content calendar. Build and expand on user community-base and increase engagement rates.
Key Performance indicators/Outcomes
- Higher overall conversion and business revenue delivered
- Significant growth in web-traffic, attributed to campaign execution
- Increased brand keyword search volume and share of voice (SoV) wrt competition
- Increase in Sales-Qualified Leads (SQLs) - thru higher form-fills, open rates, and customer-subscription
- Improved CSAT/NPS across touch-points
- Engineering Degree in Computer science /electronics
Preferred Qualifications :
MBA with marketing electives/specialization preferred