HR Consultant at Talent Integrators
Views:139 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Sales & Marketing - Electrical Product (4-12 yrs)
1. Expand the business network through appointment of new dealers and motivating the existing dealers.
2. Conduct seminars, participate in exhibitions and carry out marketing activities to generate business leads.
3. Achieve Order booking target within set margin for defined territory.
4. Prepare MIS/executive summary on monthly basis to submit to steering committee/top Management.
5. Follow-up for outstanding payments/recovery.
6. Collect market information, collecting competitor's data, analyzing the same.
7. Conducting product awareness campaigns, service campaigns, training sessions for dealer's technician at dealers end.
8. Plan and implement aggressive strategies to achieve sales, market share and profitability objectives in a highly competitive & dynamic business environment.
9. Quarterly review of CPs including actual achievement v/s targets, qualitative factors and process improvements.
10. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions.