Assistant Manager - Customer Support - Advertising Firm (3-8 yrs)
Leading Global Fintech MNC Requires Asst Mgr (CRM) - Thane( Majiwadfe)
One of our client a leading Global FINTECH & PAYMENT SOLUTIONS MNC head quatered in France & operating in over 80 countries and it is the world leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offers customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs helps its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers and employees.
Our Client is looking for Asst Mgr( CRM ) for the Thane- office of the client
The job details are as follows :
1. Client - Global MNC
2. Job Title - Asst Mgr (CRM)
3. Experience - More than 3- 7 years in CRM / Customer support role
4. Location - TAHNE- MAJIWADE
5. Day shift
6. Good knowledge of EXCEL Reporting
7. Sud have good communication skills
8. Joining - Immediate
Skills Required :
- Good communication & written skills.
- Good proficiency in MS EXCEL
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Description :
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to assist our customers with technical problems when using our Fides Suite platforms.
Customer Support Manager responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding customer users through features and functionalities of our platform. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator written and verbal and someone who is able to earn our clients- trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Train and onboard new clients to use the product after launch
-Skills & Abilities
1) Experience as a Customer Support Specialist
2) Good Communication Skills
3) Multi-tasking abilities
3) Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
4) Clarity of thought and problem-solving skills
5) Patience when handling tough cases
6) Customer Relationship
7) Ability to understand the technical sides of the product and be able to convincingly respond to clients
8) Ability to visualise and think through solutions along with pre-empting issues
9) Ability to liase with internal service/support teams and ensure timely closure of client requests/queries.
10)Person should be well planned, methodical & organized
11) Coordinating with internal teams to achieve redemption fulfillment and Query management TAT for the assigned clients.
If the position interests your kindly share your cv or contact Abhinav- 9548238406
Mention in resume following details :
Your current CTC :
Notice Period :
Expected CTC :
Current location :
Relevant experience :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.