Assistant Manager - CRM - Prepaid Voucher & Cards (3-6 yrs)
Leading Global MNC Requires Asst Mgr (CRM) - Gurgaon
(Day shift & 5 Days week)
One our client a which is a leading MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the worlds largest pure play issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. With an Issue Volume of over 14 billion Euros, operates in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits, and Rewards Management business.
Our Client is looking for Asst Mgr( CRM ) for the Gurgaon office of the client
The job details are as follows :
1. Client - Global MNC
2. Job Title - Asst Mgr (CRM)
3. Experience - More than 3- 6 years in CRM role
4. Location - Gurgaon
5. Day shift
6. Good knowledge of EXCEL Reporting
7. Sud have good communication skills
8. Joining - Immediate
Skills Required :
- Good communication & written skills.
- Good proficiency in MS EXCEL
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Description :
- To manage a team of 4 to 8 persons, responsible and accountable for service delivery across a set of clients.
- To meet the agreed Clients- redemption fulfillment TAT month on month for the assigned clients.
- Documentation of processes for each of the assigned clients.
- Ensure customers- queries/escalations are managed with high accuracy/relevance within the agreed SLA/TAT.
- Ensure the resources are adequately managed and their productivity justified.
- Make the team understand the necessity/sensitivity towards the tasks assigned to them and need for completion within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure the resources have clarity of thought towards the task.
- Ensure the resources are trained properly on the overall system processes and on their respective client programs- processes.
- Resource management to ensure adequate back-ups and > 90% time utilization by cross-training them on other programs.
- On the Job coaching of the team and groom them to become independent and take on the next level of responsibilities.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prepare our approach to avoid issues and escalations.
- Coordinating with the outsourced vendor for inbound/outbound calling activities.(If Any)
- Coordinating with Client/Client facing teams about new developments/updates on the program front.
- Monthly/Quarterly reviews with Client/CS team about the programs managed.
- Provide reports to Internal and external customers are shared periodically.
- Query management response to be entered into the CRM tool for tracking and reporting.
- Coordinating with internal teams to achieve redemption fulfillment and Query management TAT for the assigned clients.