Talent Scout at Talentus India
Views:215 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Assistant Manager - CRM & Administration - Premium Startup (0-5 yrs)
Title : Assistant Manager - CRM and Administration
Location : Nariman Point, Mumbai
Role : Full time
Remuneration : Upto INR 350,000 per annum
Gender Preference : Female
The Assistant Manager - CRM and administration will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our clients and achieving customer satisfaction goals. In addition, he/she will ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner, on all online and offline channels.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Supervise daily operations and ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Planning and scheduling office events, including meetings, conferences and interviews.
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Outgoing and pleasing personality.