Freelancer talent acquisition specialist at Unnati
Views:161 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales - International Market - B2B SaaS Startup (1-3 yrs)
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the world's largest aggregator of business events. The startup is a business event discovery and networking platform that has also built other services like accessing speaker information and event agendas, viewing maps and getting directions to the venue, and setting reminders for the event. It aims to improve event-goers experience before, during, and after the event.
The company currently hosts over 300000 business events and drives over 30 million people to events. As the only platform with rated events, they use technology to maximize the value, users get from the event participation. Over the last 4 years, the company has grown from a small startup to a platform with global reach and clientele.
The company was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs and IMT and Purdue University alumni, who have been part of managing and scaling many online business and products. The company drives massive B2B traffic from across the globe on a single amazing platform.
Our client collaborates with event organizers of trade shows and conferences around the world to become their official engagement app. Past and current clients include UBM, Messe Frankfurt, Messe Munchin, FICCI, HKTDC, among others.
As the AM - Corporate Sales (International Market), you will be responsible to execute the sales process, meet sales targets, build client relationships and groom a young sales team.
You should be individually motivated and work without guidance.
What you will do:
- Identifying and closing new sales opportunities across international markets
- Reaching out to prospects from US and Europe and converting them into clients
- Handling new client onboarding and building pipeline for new business accounts
- Maximizing engagements with enterprise accounts across multiple regions and providing client servicing
- Conducting Demo product capabilities via web and in person and encouraging product usage
- Managing and building the sales team and meeting targets
- Overseeing all aspects of analytics and reporting, including identifying the correct KPI's to track and report while monitoring the ROI for clients campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of 1-3 yrs in International market -sales (Inside)
- Passionate about the internet space
- Candidates from BPO doing inside sales
- Experience in a client onboarding and relationship building role
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced at communicating across multiple countries and cultures
- Past leadership experience in leading a team and meeting targets