Assistant Manager - Client Servicing - Loyalty Campaign (2-4 yrs)
Global MNC Requires Asst Manager-( Client Service ) Loyalty Campaign( Arumbakkam)- Chennai
One of our client a leading Global MNC offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme. It is 40-year old MNC operating in almost 60 countries worldwide including India operations in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai Over the years the deep insights on market dynamics and trade engagement gained by the client resulted in the birth of a specialized organization in the field of relationship and loyalty management.The clients have operation in India & overseas as well. It believes that the key to a brands success is its ability to develop Relationship with various stakeholders and to continuously engage with them in order to ensure retention, loyalty and shared growth.
Besides comprehensive strategy and communication support, It offers state-of-the-art technology services including Customized CRM solutions, Sales Process & Business Analytics, Mobile Application development for redemptions, IVR solutions, Web-casting services
We are looking for Assistant Mgr ( Client Service -Loyalty Campaign ) for Chennai ( Arumbakkam)
The details are as follows :
1) Client : Global MNC( Loyalty Mktg agency)
2) Location : Arumbakkam( Chennai)
3) Qualification : Graduate (Mgt Qualification preferred)
4) Exp- 2-4 years in CLIENT SERVICE/ Events Mgt/ BTL /Agency experience or BTL set up
5) Compensation : Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Profile :
- The primary role involves managing & servicing the client on Loyalty & Events domain.
- End to end client servicing & ensuring that the SLA's defined are met
1) Investigate methods of improving management, quality, and standard of events/BTL by monitoring SLA'a
2) Determine and implement measurement and evaluation criteria (qualitative and quantitative) according to the business unit objectives.
3) Put strategic plans in place together with sponsorship marketing managers to ensure best ROI on BTL marketing spend.
4) Ensure team is proactively utilizing events to meet stakeholders requirements by providing a centralized, professional and effective event marketing management and planning service.
5) Formulate new ideas and change of focus around existing events.
6) Close consultation with business unit marketing and executive stakeholders to ensure that business and marketing objectives are understood and catered for in terms of event plans.
7) Ensure that all external and internal events are aligned with the business unit's marketing calendar and business objectives and that sponsorship properties and marketing activities are effectively leveraged to the benefit of the business and the brand.
8) Ensure integrated BTL/ event strategies across brand, products, segments, channels, activations and geographical areas.
10) Conceptualization, ideation, execution strategic planning based on the brief from the client
11) Making presentations based on the requirements/ client briefs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.