Assistant Manager - Client Service - Digital Technology Firm (2-4 yrs)
Asst Manager- Client Service
- We have an urgent opening for
Role : Asst Manager - Client service
Salary : 4,00,000 to 6,00,000 Indian Rupees
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Company : Leading Digital Technology set up
Location : Gurgaon / Gurugram
- We find your experience and skills matches to the requirements of the role. We plan to close the open positions in next couple of days.
Apply to the job by clicking on "Apply" or "Reply" button.
Job Description :
Role : Asst Manager - Client Servicing
Location : Gurgaon
PFB The Details :
- We are looking at strengthening our client servicing team. We are looking for a motivated professional for our creative services division, to be a part of our journey in providing world-class services to a base of clients from around the world.
- Be the main point of contact for designated client relationships
- To oversee ongoing work and new assignments on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate client's briefs effectively to internal teams.
- Manage designated projects/campaigns on a day-to-day basis ensuring the highest levels of quality, within designated timelines.
- Identify and pursue opportunities with existing clients.
- Stakeholder management on a daily basis. Manage project costs, budgets, and client expectations.
- Understanding the client's needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
- Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with the client & production team to follow all steps to ensure the project stays on track.
- Be exceptionally responsive to all client requests.
- Have an excellent eye for detail
The ideal candidate would :
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with a mid-sized advertising agency, in a client servicing role. Agency experience is mandatory.
- Having worked with real estate clients previously will be an added advantage
- Have excellent problem solving, organizational, written & verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of design software would be an added benefit
- Have excellent phone skills & etiquette.
- Be comfortable traveling out of town on official business.
About the Organisation :
- The client is a leading digital technology company operating in over 5 indian cities . IT Specialises in digital marketing & technology solutions. We help you to outline, evolve and employ proficient, best priced and top-notch Digital Marketing Services, including Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, App & Mobile Marketing, Reputation Management, Social Media, Content Marketing and more related services to empower your business. We are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We- re seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.