HR at Confidential
Views:35 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Channel Sales - White Goods (3-7 yrs)
- Build, maintain and expand the customer base by counseling field sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new business opportunities.
- Plan, execute and monitor field sales operations including creating beat plan and division of geographical areas of - Feet on the street- sales team as per the business priorities.
- Be the voice of the field. Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, surveying customer needs, trends, and tracking competitors.
- Conduct one on one daily meetings with sales representatives to keep a tab on lead generation and overall sales numbers.
- Ensuring meeting monthly sales and collections deliverable.
- Control over FoS churning/ retention to help in build strong and stable team.
- Competition mapping and market intelligence at assigned product line in terms of promotion activities / schemes, sales strategies, brand mapping, channel strategies.
- Developing strategies on brand tie up and BTL activities vis-a-vis competition / distributor in same line of products.
- Develop opening orders with new accounts, and timely address any concerns raised by the customers
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.