Assistant Manager - Channel Sales - IT (3-10 yrs)
Urgently looking for Channel Sales -AM for
- Primary responsible for meeting and exceeding sales and account acquisition targets assigned on a quarterly and yearly basis from the channel partners.
- Build and manage relationship with Channel Partner teams at all levels from CXOs to Sales, Solution Engineers, Procurement teams etc.
- Work with Partners / Distributors in ensuring the RFPs are responded as per requirements and drive business from tender stage to closure
- Act as a trusted advisor for partners and work towards meeting partner goals while also increasing business objectives for Netmonastery.
- Find, educate and enroll partners into a fitting partnering program - Built a joint go to market plan with every partner
- Train and enable partner sales team and arrange for technical / security engineering training - Reviews business with partners continuously
- Responsible for collections from partners
- Proactively leads a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Develops joint marketing strategy with each partner, build
- Plans and enables partners to achieve set performance targets every quarter
- Plans and achieves set targets every quarter
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services as well as the competitive environment. Requirements:
- 3+ Yrs of experience in frontline / channel enterprise sales preferably with IT products and services companies.
- Graduate preferably with management education and a keen interest in technology.
- Experience of working in the IT / IT Security products space.
Contact : 9920579083.