Founder at Accurate Staffing
Views:146 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Manager - Channel Sales - FMCD (3-9 yrs)
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Planning and Managing the Sales Network to achieve Sales goal. Analytical approach for Market and Business Analysis.
- Channel Development - Quantity & Quality.
- Channel Partner Review & Development.
- Market Analysis & Reports.
A day in the life :
- Primary and secondary target achievement (Value) for assigned territory.
- Primary & Secondary Sales - Category wise & Total Target Achievement.
- Month wise Distributor wise Secondary Sales Planning & Execution.
- Plan & Execute various Monthly/ Quarterly/ Half yearly Promotion Schemes to achieve desired result.
- Channel Quantity Development through Increasing Channel Coverage.
- Channel Quality Development through Dealer Consistency & Dealer Quality Upliftment.
- Regular fortnight business review with Distributors using Task sheet & DWSR.
- Distributor Sales Staff marketing functioning & Dealer Servicing monitoring.
- Regular Education of Distributor & their staff to restrain from unauthorised sale and maintain Channel Hygiene.
- Monthly Market Feedback & Analysis Report.
- Tour Reports post every market visit.
What are we looking for :
- Ability to handle ambiguous and conflicting work situations
- Take initiatives and show enthusiasm at work.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills