Assistant Manager - Catalog Management & Retail Merchandising - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
Leading Global MNC Requires AsstMgr/ Sr. Executive -Catalog Mgt - Thane (Majiwade)
One of our client a leading Global French MNC the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and manages solutions that improve the efficiency of organizations and purchasing power to individuals. It also provides Expense Management (Fuel & Fleet, Payroll card- ) and Incentive & Reward solutions (gift, loyalty, marketing solutions- ).
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, it operates in 45 countries, with 8,000 employees, 660,000 companies and public sector clients, 1.4 million affiliated merchants and 41 million beneficiaries. In 2018, total issue volume amounted an average of - 20 billion.
Combining the experience of 50 years of history and the vitality of a start-up created in 2010, pursuing its transformation to become a preferred partner.
The JOB DESCRIPTION is as follows -
1) CLIENT - Global MNC
2) POSITION - Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager -Retail merchandising & Catalog Management
3) JOB LOCATION - Thane( Majiwade)
4) 5 Days week(corporate day shift - (10am to 7pm)
5) Experience -3 to 9 years of retail merchandising experience
6) Qualification -Graduate
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Purpose :
New client requisition,new product/brand suggestion, vendor sourcing,Market trend Analysis
Key result areas :
- Conversion of the new enquires into successful reward programs
- Market trend Analysis ( Sourcing & adding Minimum 3 new brands & category per quarter to reward master )
- Inventory Analysis for liquidation of the stock against the existing clients.Vendor sourcing according to the client's requirements ( new enquiries + existing clients)
- Circulating the new sourced products /brands to the existing client list.
- Achieving AV through client conversion
- Obsolescence control by having stand by catalogue to avoid the WIP fulfilment issues.
- Category analysis to review its spread across existing clients
1) Ability to interact and communicate with vendors and front
2. Pricing that will make the product attractive to client without compromising company margin.
3. Timely alerts to seniors and other stake holders to avoid escalations.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh- 9548238406
Kindly confirm the following
- Current ctc & notice period
- Total experience
- Expected ctc