Recruiter at Jarvis Consultancy
Views:3 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Business Development - Industrial Product (4-6 yrs)
1. Market Research - Gather Information And Analyze To Develop A Thorough Understanding Of Micro-markets/ Catchments Via The Following? Demographics, Population, Density, Households, Purchasing Power Etc
2. Getting pool of sites for new identified Locations Identify multiple options of properties as per infrastructure requirements.
3. Property Assessment Rental Benchmarking with other brands, Gather Information And Assess The Property To Understand Its Strengths And Challenges
4. Feasibility and handover coordination Coordinate with legal and project team for feasibility and due diligence requirement
5. Agreement Signing and Registration Coordinate with legal team and landlord for property signing and registration.
Key Competencies :
1. Market Knowledge Should know the market very well and also what kind of brands are present in those markets
2. Broker Networking Should know some brokers and have done some deals with them in the past
3. Negotiation Skill Should be good in negotiation at primary level in terms of commercials /Landlord scope of work /investment by the landlord
4. Basic due diligence and terms knowledge Should be aware of basic documents required for new sits and also broad terms of the deal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.