Recruiter at Napier & Tidd
Views:51 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Business Development/B2B Sales - Rating Agency (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for revenue achievement, lead generation, pre-sales, negotiations, closure, and relationship maintenance
- Oversee key relationships with lead arrangers, influencers, and bankers for large domestic mandates and for regular deal flow
- Develop and monitor client retention strategies for the region
- Strengthen companies brand as an analytical organization through various franchise initiatives and industry networking
- Preparation of business proposals and client presentations
- Track developments in the key industry/sectors and credit markets
- Existing relationships with players in the debt capital market and hands-on experience of handling such DCM transactions
- Understanding of financial statement analysis, which includes analysis of P&L, balance sheet, and key ratios.
- Knowledge of analyzing and rating companies for 1- 2 years
- Business and proposal writing skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Client Relationship management.