Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:456 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Manager - Business Development & Alliance - Loyalty - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Leading M commerce set up Requires Asst Manager ( BD & Alliance) ) - Loyalty ( CRM)- Delhi
One if our client an ecommerce company in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates - whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
As a worldwide leader in loyalty marketing and CRM, & builds loyalty and creates devotion. From acquiring customers and understanding them as individuals, to creating relationships that engage, reward and inspire loyalty, we turn customers into advocates and relationships into profit - " and have done for over 8 years.
We are looking for Asst Manager - (BD & Alliance )- to cater to Delhi & NCR locations Headquartered in Delhi
1) Client - Global MNC
2) Position - Asst Manager ( BD & Alliance )
3) Location- South Delhi
4) Experience- More than 3- 6 years in BD (SOLUTION SALES) role managing a large Business acquisition in concept / solution sales
Mandate- Should have a goon connect with the Sr Mgt HR & Mktg Fraternity, should have sold solutions to them
THE JD is a follows-
( Sales & Business Development)
Job Role Vision
- The role involves increasing revenue through new clients and contracts and generating new opportunities in the loyalty marketing, channel incentives and employee recognition marketplace.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets at an individual level & the objectives set by the company.
- To achieve budgeted individual target for the respective products & services for India
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources
Mapping industry/verticals to ensure in-depth coverage
- Generate and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for various operative loyalty formats in consultation with the pre sales teams.
- Conduct and analyze market studies in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share
- Keen market insight to preempt market needs and develop and implement strategies for new products and services accordingly
Key Attributes & Requirements
- The successful candidate will have more 7- 13 years experience in a business environment in a client acquisition role & leading a team
- Must have been exposed to B2B corporate sales and concept sales with a keen sales and marketing acumen. Specifically dealing with Chief Marketing Officers and Chief HR Officers will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network
- Personal and business maturity that leads to confident and rational business decisions
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos
A post graduate degree is required, relevant graduate degree, MBA preferred
- Sales and marketing (product and concept selling) with a strong marketing domain
- Behavioural Competencies
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner
-Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients and customers
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client''s expectations
- Curious by nature
- A team orientation will be a valuable addition to a collegial, collaborative environment
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency
Kindly mention the following details :
- CTC & Notice period
- Reason for leaving the current JOB.
- Total Relevant Experience
If interested contact Manish - 7011354635
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.