Assistant Manager - Brand Solutions - Media (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Brand Solutions (Mumbai) 4+ yrs of exp
Why should you look at this role?
Salary : upto 12 lakh per annum
Hybrid model: 3 days out of office, 2 days work from home
- Insurance for Spouse and Children
- 5 day work week
- Employee Engagements
- Paid leave
- Provident Fund
- Annual bonus
- Highlighted as Linkedin Top Startups 2018 & 2019
- Core Values:
- Take Initiative
- Stay Authentic
- Value Differences
- Share Context, Not Opinions
- Set Audacious Goals
- Be determined In the decision, Fluid in Thought & Action
Company size: 50-500 employees
About the Employer
LBB are India's largest platform to discover and shop from independent brands and retailers. In a short period of time, we've scaled to a mass an audience of over 4.5 million monthly active users and have over 100,000 businesses listed on our web and app platform.
- Raised USD 7 Million from stalwart investors like Inventus India, Blume Ventures, Chiratae Ventures & Rajan Anandan to name a few.
"LBB is a great brand name to be associated with, and you will get to build a phenomenal client portfolio. Salary is decent+ office provides employee perks. Co-workers are lovely & helpful."
"Great team, Strong brand, Good managers"
Click here for more reviews :
Reporting Structure :
Sr Associate -> Assistant Manager -> Manager
Interview Process (Virtual):
1) HR conversation
2) Discussion with a member of the Sales team
3) Virtual Assignment to be submitted within 3-5 days
4) Discussion with the Sales Head
What You will do Everyday?
- Conceptualizing, executing & managing branded campaigns across LBB formats on web, app & social media based on client briefs ensuring high repeat rate
- Should have worked on branded content / content marketing
- Ensuring a mix of client objectives & LBB tonality
- Social Media Marketing & execution for sales collaborations
- Client servicing: Being the SPOC for a partner brand, daily liaison, end to end life cycle management of the brand campaigns from brief to deliverables
- Creating pitches, briefs, presentations, campaign plans, innovations for LBB & partners to maximize conversion
- Mapping daily progress of branded content & reporting the success of a campaign post closure
- Keeping up with client deadlines & incorporating feedback/changes
- Working closely with both editorial & sales teams to ensure successful campaigns across all LBB cities
Your Superpowers :
- You are innovative, goal-oriented, strategic, and can work with teams to achieve targets
- You will work with the Sales team across the geographies, graphic team, photo & video
team, editorial team, the tech team