Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing - Hospitality (3-5 yrs)
Leading Hospitality Brand Requires Asst, Mgr/Manager (Brand Marketing)- Worli ( Mumbai)
One of our client leading hospitality brand an initiative aimed at creating businesses & started with one definite purpose, to transform travel by making it more comfortable and convenient for modern day travellers with regards to Food and Beverages. With the ease of contemporary travel making the world a smaller place, and with an increase in all forms of travel, we believe it is essential today to identify the needs of travellers and then create relevant and meaningful solutions for them
The client is the leading pub chain in India, with outlets spread across Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune & Belgavi. The brand has been synonymous with bringing the pub culture to the country, with a high quality, value for money, consistent, and an innovative - pub experience- .
The client is looking for Asst Mgr/ Mgr ( Marketing) for Worli ( Mumbai)
THE JOB DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS-
CLIENT - Leading Hospitality Brand
JOB TITLE - Asst Mgr/ Manager(Brand Marketing)
EXP - 3- 6 years prior experience in the hospitality industry (including Liquor industry, agency exp handling hospitality / liquor client)
Location: Mumbai- Worli
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to Understanding briefs, providing creative solutions and assuring timely delivery for marketing campaigns. Compiling data and creating reports for campaign and channel-wise analysis. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
Essential Requirements (Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) :
- At least 3- 6 ears prior experience in the hospitality industry (including Liquor industry, agency exp handling hospitality / liquor client)
- A creative first, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to execute plans as per briefs given.
- Should be detail oriented, versatile & pro-active.
- Take complete ownership & responsibility of all the tasks assigned.
- Good understanding of design and visual aesthetics for the best creative output.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of various marketing channels with the ability to do channel analysis and create timely reports.
Direct Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire Marketing Mix for both: Dine-In & Home Delivery.
- Craft brand and marketing strategy, develop and oversee the online and offline marketing calendar and implement creative campaign constructs aligned with the same.
- Manage all integrated brand campaigns and activities including ideation, budgeting, coordination with agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders, implementation and post campaign analysis to promote new initiatives and maintain brand salience.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams like design team, operations team, finance and others for best creative output and smooth execution.
- Content creation/copywriting for all marketing channels - social media, SMS, email, blog, ATL/BTL, etc with a good understanding of visual and design aesthetics.
- Track and measure engagement levels, conversions and performance metrics of campaigns, do A/B testing and consistently work towards achieving better results.
- Conduct regular competitive strategic analysis, consumer research, market segmentation, and consumer insight development to tailor marketing campaigns with a sales focus.
Media Communication :
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, proposals, etc.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Work closely with PR agencies to ensure maximum coverage and fresh stories.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
Developing Marketing Material :
- Brief the design team in design, copy, image, and content needed in the development of sales tools, collateral, advertisements, graphics, events, and other promotional activities.
- Effectively coordinate the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the creative design team.
- Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials.
- Identify collaborations, cross promotions and new partnerships to grow the brand.
- Oversee daily management, servicing and coordinating with franchisees across India for campaign implementation and other assistance.
- Develop relations and partnerships with various ATL media (print, outdoor, radio, tv, etc.) for execution of campaigns with best deals.
- Initiating various BTL communication tie ups for the brand to support increase in footfall and to maintain and strengthen brand identity.
- Coordination and regular communication with all Mall partners - for optimizing on promotions through FOC mall branding, and for event associations.
- Ensure promotions for various events/activities planned, through various ATL and BTL mediums.
if you find a firment and keen kindly share your cv or connect with Abhinav- 7011354635/ 9548238406