Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:29 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing (3-10 yrs)
- Great financial rewards
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Social Media & Ad Tech
We are hiring AM Marketing - Brand for a company that has been providing a variety of Human Resource Solutions for over a decade to diverse customers across industries in APAC, EMEA, Europe and the United States.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with creative agencies, production houses art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Researching and writing scripts for TV and digital adverts
- Checking marketing copy
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Co-ordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
- Overseeing the company's strategic brand alliances and establishing a process around it
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, fonts and imagery
- Will be responsible for the company's 360 branding efforts, ranging from social media and TV ads, to digital videos, OOH and alliances. You will stay in touch with different teams to evaluate the impact of the campaigns and take data-driven decisions across all our games
The Profile :
Key competencies :
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.