Assistant Manager - Brand Communication - Fintech (2-5 yrs)
Global French Fintech set up Requires Assistant Manager-( Brand communication) - Arumbakkam( Chennai)
- One of our client a leading payment solutions company operating in over 20 cities in India and it is a leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits, and Rewards Management business. Its products offer customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs help its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers, and employees.
- The client is a payments company focusing on Groups. connects consumer and corporate spends to merchants through proprietary tech platforms; in the form of Employee Rewards and Recognition, Perks, Benefits and Expense Management, Group Dining and Concierge, Channel Partner Incentive Programs
The Job Details Are As Follows :
Client -Global French Fintech set up
Job Title - Assistant Manager- Brand communication
Job Location - Chennai( Arumbakkam)
EXP - 2- 5 years in client service & operations with an organization of repute
-To manage the clients' reward program by fulfilling redemption orders, managing customer/client
escalations, report management, client audits.
Key Result Areas-
1. Program TAT Management
- To Manage the fulfillment TAT as agreed with the clients by coordinating with internal support functions constantly.
2. Report Management
To share the required reports as per the agreed format and frequency to the client in an accurate manner.
3. Query Management
To manage escalations from client/customers and resolve within agreed SLA and TAT.
4. Audit Management
To coordinate with internal stakeholders to maintain audit requirements and manage client audits with zero non-compliance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- To have basic knowledge of customer understanding, flow of processes defined.
- Should be good in written & spoken communication in English. Should be a Hindi speaking person.
- Good in MS Excel by knowing formulaes, functions, etc. Should possess skill set of creating reports in Power BI tool.
- Should possess logical thinking, understand sensitivity of issues, result-oriented.
If the position interests you and you find a fitment for this role kindly share your cv or connect with
Abhinav - 7011354635/ 9548238406
Kindly confirm the following
- Current CTC & notice period
- Total experience
- Expected CTC