Assistant Manager - Brand Communication (3-6 yrs)
Leading CRM/ Mktg agency requires Asst Manager ( Brand communication)- Gurgaon
One of our client that offers advanced marketing solutions. Implementing Automation, Managing Big Data and encoding AI to bring the desired ROI to your business is always our primary goal. It is built with a passion of certified professionals who utilize years of Expertise and Experience just for YOU.
The client is a group of innovative, experienced and crazy professionals who are driven by the outcomes. We are renovating the way B2B and B2C Marketing works. Stepping ahead, we are leveraging the New Technology with a perfect mix of experience and creativity.
We have proven strategies and We also have fresh and innovative strategies. For you, we are a one-stop and comprehensive digital transformation and digital growth partner.
We are looking for Manager ( Brand communication) for Gurgaon location
PFB the details
1) Client - Leading CRM/Marketing Agency
2) Role - Asst Manager ( Brand communication)
3) Experience- 3-6 years in Account Mgt/Client servicing/Brand communication with an event/BTL/Mktg/ ad agency
5) Location- Gurgaon
THE JD is as follows :
-Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client's advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any - at risk- customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
Competencies Required :
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
-If the position interests you kindly share your cv at or contact Pranav - 9548238406
Kindly share the following details :
- Current ctc n notice period
- Expected ctc
- Open to work in Gurgaon
-Open to join in 15 days