CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:66 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Bid Support - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
We are not seeking Sales People. Seeking Bid Specialists
An exciting opportunity for Bid Manager to support revenue growth across major clients and Specialty Insurance Lines (including Marine, Aviation, Energy, Financial Lines, Construction / Real Estate and Political Risk) by aiding sales and retention of prospect/client accounts.
They help colleagues win more opportunities by delivering creative solutions through team-based problem solving, fostering collaboration and creative thinking between client teams and specialized resources.
We use our experience in bid management to deliver best ideas and thinking to clients and prospects in concise, compelling communications.
We work on strategic bids (both defensive and offensive) and add value to our internal clients by driving the (pre-)bid strategy by helping the client team identify a small number of key messages/winning differentiators from the wider offering.
- As the Bid Manager you will manage and coordinate complex multinational offensive and defensive tenders, drive the bid strategy and manage communication with all relevant stakeholders. You will also collaborate with teams on strategic sales initiatives as well as working on operational improvements to benefits the l bid management function. As a Bid Manager you will produce high quality reports, literature and presentations to communicate winning differentiators and to coach the presentation teams including senior colleagues.
- Work with Client Executive and Bid Sponsor (and clients/prospects as required) to understand the bid required and commercial rationale for the bid .
- Define and scope bid management projects, including outputs, timescales, resources, costs and methodology.
- Produce high-quality reports and presentations within agreed timeframes, in accordance with the branding strategy.
- Manage the broking and programme design input with technical experts and Brokers.
- Provide input on all conceptual pricing and fee.
- Responsible for developing the unique service propositions for successful outcomes and encouraging others to adopt this approach.
- Support the presentation team with pitch rehearsal.
- Strategic Sales Support
- Maintain an understanding of major upcoming tender opportunities through analysis of CRM system and liaison with regional Sales Leaders.
- Work with colleagues across the region to provide pre-bid analysis, research and bid development support.
- Support the local sales teams with coaching and training for best practice throughout the whole bid process.
- Work with Regional Sales Leaders to ensure accurate data and reporting on workflow, pipeline and success rates.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven Bid management experience is desirable, preferably for multinational clients.
- Previous experience of working in the Insurance and/or Financial Services industry is highly beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving are essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience including Word, PowerPoint and Excel are essential.
Role : Bid Manager
Industry Type : Insurance
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category Pre Sales
PG : MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Other Management