Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:408 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Bid Management - IT (1-5 yrs)
Hiring for Assistant Manager- BID in Mumbai
- Experience: 1-5 years in RFP Bid Management
- Should be responsible to handle tenders published on GEM Portal.
- Follow up Tender Registration & Payments in various Govt Department.
- Prepare documents for E-Tendering, studying tender documents, qualification criteria, the scope of work, floating RFQ to various vendors/contractors, collecting quotations, preparing comparative statements, meeting deadlines for the tenders received from the public sector undertaking Govt and other organisations.
- The person must have hands on experience in technical proposal writing (IT) with overall understanding of technical as well as functional requirement.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working on GEM portal for Product Uploading, Bidding, Comparison, Reverse Auction, etc.
- Hands on experience in overall RFP Tender Bid submission in Public Sector, e-governance domain.
- Good Coordinator to gather data from multiple sources and weave it into the proposal response
- Technical IT proposal writing experience
- Good experience in IT domain
- Good written communication (English)
- Must be Excellent in MS Office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.