Managing Partner at Gudah Consultants
Views:357 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant General Manager/Senior Manager - Project Sales - Cement/Steel eCommerce Platform (3-7 yrs)
Our client is India's #1 marketplace & only IIT endorsed platform to buy coour client Brick2Wall (https://brick2wall.com/) is India's #1 marketplace & only IIT endorsed platform to buy construction material online and allied services, selling 40000+ products at live-competitive prices. It was incorporated in 2015. They are looking to hire a Sr. Sales Manager. Please refer to the below mentioned roles & responsibilities :
Key Requirements :
- Work as lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers and building and maintaining strong long lasting customer relationships
- Maintaining existing customer and partner relationships by utilizing questions based on selling methods to ascertain customers- needs to craft relevant solutions / products
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Exploring new business opportunities for the organization and maximizing sales of client through improvisation of process and developing new strategy
- Good knowledge of market trend to structure and design new strategies to improve Sales realization and volumes for the client
- Preparing a long range business plan & forecasting, for better Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development and Revenue
- Achieve network expansion targets by appointing distributors in new and existing areas.
- Coordinating with Logistics & Transporters to ensure vehicle placement & proper dispatch of goods.
Technical Requirements :
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good English Proficiency and communication skills.
Interpersonal Requirements :
- Enthusiastic to work in a startup environment
- Take leadership responsibilities and handle the team
- Ability to communicate effectively between multiple stakeholders
- Good market knowledge
- Relationship building
Educational Background :
- Degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent