Founder & Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:243 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Sales - Automotive Lubricants (12-20 yrs)
- Co presently strong presence in Industrial Lubricants
- Planning to expand in AUTOMOTIVE segment
- Position : Assistant General Manager Automotive
To develop and expand the automotive aftermarket business and successfully manage the sales force across India, you would :
- As Profit Centre head, effectively direct, lead and manage a team of sales representatives to promote the sale of automotive lubricants. Develop and execute strategies to boost business and market share.
- Take responsibility for annual business planning, budgeting, reporting and ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date.
- Create a viable business model, develop sales channels, and build quality relationships with distributors, dealers, retailers, and fleet owners to expand customer base and identify new business opportunities.
- Handle customer complaints effectively to maintain service levels and product quality.
- Receive and indent orders, liaise with technical, commercial and logistics team to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Drive the team to achieve sales targets and monitor closely the performance of all team members to achieve set objectives. Coach and motivate them to achieve peak performance.
- Close co - operation with internal and external stakeholders, including Heads of Global Business Segments, Product Managers and Regional Team to reach strategic targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan sales promotional activities and to organize trade shows and exhibitions and to develop an e - Shop.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Automobile / Mechanical / Chemical). MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 12 & above years of experience in Automotive Lubricants or allied FMCG with minimum 4 years of experience in a managerial cadre having strong experience in manpower and distributor management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and the local language.
- Good commercial acumen, self - driven, results - oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Proficient in MS Office, Office365, SAP, CRM, or similar applications.