Managing Partner at Antal International Network
Views:32 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Business Development - Marketing Services Firm (7-10 yrs)
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, etc.) and turn these into increased business.
- Identify inquiries within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new service offerings & networking.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met individually & by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff as the need be.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that it will continue to enhance the company's performance.
-Business development management positions require a Bachelor's degree and 7-10 years of Business
-Development experience. MBA/PGDBM in sales & marketing is desirable but not mandatory.