Research Analyst at ACH management consultants
Views:315 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG - Personal Care/Skin Care (2-6 yrs)
Position : Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG - Personal Care /Skin care
Department : Marketing
Reports to : Brand Manager / Senior Brand Manager
Coordinates with other departments like Sales, R&D, Finance, Integrated Planning, Sourcing & HRD for product & brand related requirements.
- Implements & tracks attractive sales promotional drives across various levels of trade & consumer franchise.
- Undertakes all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand
- Coordinates with advertising & research agencies as well as consultants to develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand in keeping with the above identity
- Plans ATL & BTL so as to deliver the required value proposition, as derived from the above brand identity
- Coordinates with R&D for product conceptualization, positioning, new product development, etc.
- Assists in developing and executing plans for brand extension.
- Keeps track of all brand-related expenditures vis--vis budgets.
- Coordinates with internal & external media agencies for implementation of the Brand's strategy.
- Tracks performance of brand based on specified criteria.
- Negotiation with vendors for the printing of POS materials and for the BTL activities.