HR at Mounee Consulting Services
Views:61 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
assistant brand manager (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Brand Manager
Location : Gurugram
Salary : up to 15 LPA
Work from office
Industry : FMCG
Qualification : MBA is a must
Roles and Responsibilities :
KRA(S) AND KPI(S) :
S.NO Deliverables KPI(S)
1 Planning and Strategy
- To understand product and consumer category and direct positioning of brand and products to maximize market share in FMCG industry.
- To facilitate product packaging, developing Discount/Schemes strategy and product life cycle enhancement after accurate consideration and evaluation of the targeted segment.
- To consult with the Senior Management and finalize the Annual Operability Plan (AOP) for the assigned Brands and implement the Budget allocation for E-commerce, Digital, ATL and BTL activations for Brand growth.
2 Stakeholder Management :
- To Coordinate with internal stakeholders i.e. R&D, Procurement, Sales for New product development and external stakeholders i.e. Creative, Media and BTL activation agencies for brand communication strategy development.
- To successfully coordinate for and represent the company in onsite/offsite meetings and prestigious annual industry trade/mela/festivals/shows.
3 Marketing Excellence
- To co-ordinate with the Digital
Marketing SPOC/Stakeholder for Integrated marketing communications done through digital platforms for concerned Brand.
- To work closely with Marketing Executives to ensure that right kind of promotion support is provided to help deliver metrics and ensure effective utilization of display and merchandising aids for both Digital and Physical space.
4 Business delivery Analysis
- To analyse customer wise and geography wise performance and monitor growth and Market share, to take decisions on product line bundling, cross-selling, etc. To monitor market trends and competitor activity, to ensure high campaign ROI and customer retention.
5 Team Development
- To train and develop team, to assist HR team to effectively leverage Learning and development initiatives at RSPL Ltd.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders such as HR, Marketing, Procurement, Production, Quality, SCM, MAO etc.
- To conduct periodic review meetings with the marketing team, create and establish congenial environment, performance oriented and transparent work culture.
JOB/POSITION RELATIONSHIPS :
INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS Joint Managing Director Vendors
- AVP/GM Marketing External Agencies
- AM/ABM Marketing Retailers
- F&A Team, Studio Team, Marketing Executive