Assistant Manager at Smartworks
Views:81 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Account Manager - Client Management (3-9 yrs)
- Smartworks is India's largest Enterprise-focussed Workspace Platform with the highest market share in the flex space segment. With a leading and growing footprint of approx 7 Mn sq. ft Pan India and a presence in 11 cities and 38 locations, we cater to large enterprises, MNCs, unicorns and soonicorns.
- As the market leader with a client base of over 500+ companies and pioneers of Enterprise onboarding, Smartworks is profitable and funded by Singapore-based Keppel Land.
- Recently we have been recognized as India's Growth Champions 2022 by The Economic Times and Statista and as one of Asia-Pacific's High-Growth companies 2022 per Financial Times' ranking. Smartworks has also been recognized as LinkedIn's Top Start-ups to work for in 2019.
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
This role is responsible for end-to-end management of clients since the time they start interacting with Smartworks.
- Understanding the client requirements along with our internal stakeholders like Design, Sales and Partnerships.
- Making sure that the requirements are documented and signed off by clients.
- Internal delivery timelines tracking and continuously interacting with the clients managing the expectations.
Post Sales :
- Upsell and cross sell of services to the clients from the array of services that SW has to provide. Continuously working with the Partnerships team to get more services which could benefit the clients while being in SW
- Working with internal stakeholders ensuring smooth operations of the clients.
- Act as Customer voice in the organization and vice versa and be the customer champion for all service expectations exceed customers expectations through the customer lifecycle increase.
- Provide support to customers or training on products to help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize company products basis needs and business plans.
- Handle escalations and special requests of customers related to aspects like performance quality and improvements. Ability to follow up and ensure that the committed SLA for resolution is met.
- Renewals and retention of the client.
Skills & Qualification Required :
- BA / BS or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Hospitality or other related degrees.
- 3-6 years of experience in a client facing Sales and Account Management role.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills
- 3+ years of people management experience is a must; experience managing teams of 5+ people preferredRoles and Responsibilities