Assistance Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager - Sales - Insurance (4-10 yrs)
"Only those Applicants are requested to apply who are from INSURANCE BACKGROUND"
Key Responsibilities :
- Leading and motivating the service team to achieve success through establishing clear expectations of performance, reviewing individual as well as team progress. Also taking proactive action to bring performance back in line where required
- Building a data-oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions, and process improvement projects to achieve business goals (issuance and TAT).
- Recruit, develop and retain the best available talent and provide coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis to ensure the team maximizes its contributions to the business
- Sharing benchmarking and competitive analysis with the insurance companies.
- Understanding the gap in issuance and reason for complaints and solving it through tech.
- Focusing on Issuance funnel and working towards reducing issuance TAT and improving NPS
- Ability to identify trends and develop options to mitigate risks
- To manage and innovate the customer complaint management system to reduce customer complaints
- Analyse all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT/NPS, FCR) and how the support team's performance affects those KPI's
- Review and improve CS agents- conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc) - To measure and improve CSAT
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- To document service level agreements with Insurance companies (as and when required)
Desired qualifications and Skill required :
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Operations Excellence & Problem solving
- Worked with the Insurance company or aggregator/broker (added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel Like (V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Pivot, Conditional Formatting, etc.), Word (Mail Merge), and Outlook
- Excellent typing including speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail, dashboard, a compilation of data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If interested please share your resume