HR Business Partner at Aspri Spirits
Views:260 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
ASPRI Spirits - Executive - Sales (1-5 yrs)
SALES EXECUTIVE - ON PREMISE
As an Sales Executive, your role is to achieve the Company's business objectives & agreed sales target for your specific territory whilst understanding and embracing the Company's way of doing day to day business. The core role in respect of this position is to continue to grow the HORECA side of the business across the entire brand portfolio. Furthermore you are responsible for enhancing and contributing to the overall success of your team and that of the entire business.
Responsibilities include :
Category Leadership :
- Achieve mutually agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set by the Area Sales Manager
- Achieve mutually agreed points of distribution of Company's brands focusing on visibility and placement.
- Maintain, develop & grow distribution points in all outlets in order to expand Company's business opportunities.
Make Company's brands available & accessible
- Develop and implement brand specific activities within accounts
- Ensure that brand merchandising standards are achieved at all times utilizing developed POSM and via creative enhancements - provide photographic evidence
Competitor Information :
- Monitor competitor activity/dealing/pricing and promotions within territory and provide feedback to the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure all promotional activity is carried out efficiently and effectively within budgeted parameters and within the respective brands- standard guidelines
- Work closely with marketing team to evaluate methods of improving the effectiveness and operational efficiencies of promotional activities - provide all aspects of feedback
Credit & Payment Collections :
- Monitor the financial status of each assigned account within your specific territory and alert the Area Sales Manager of any concerns in order to minimize the incidence of bad debts
Required Experience & Skills:
- 1-4 years of experience with relevant exposure in selling food and beverages in the HORECA segment.
- Graduate or equivalent academic qualification. Hotel Management qualification will be preferred.
- Excellent proven sales skills.
- Exceptional communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and result oriented with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player but can work autonomously.