HR Business Partner at Aspri Spirits
Views:423 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
ASPRI Spirits - Brand Manager (3-19 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving brand objectives, key performance indicators and targets by implementing strategies and tactics while managing and developing in-market customers in a manner that will achieve profitable long term growth.
- The ideal candidate should be a brand ambassador, bringing insights and best practices to assigned accounts while increasing market share.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Marketing and Branding Related :
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of consumer and trade strategies across assigned brands
- Interaction with Principal Brand Owning Companies on all routine matters, maintaining relationships with brand representatives.
- Concept creation and follow up with the National Sales Head for implementation through the trade marketing team
- Responsible for execution of brand activities and the delivery of brand initiatives
- Continuous assessment and reporting of the market and competitive set
- Ensuring that the brand guidelines are followed correctly
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of assigned brand budgets. Including budget allocations and monitoring budget utilization (to be reported on regular basis)
- Strategizing of marketing plans to achieve synergies across brands represented
- Working with external agencies (media, creative, PR, digital etc) and ensure appropriate delivery from the agencies
- Execution of national, local and regional advertising, promotions and new product launches
PR related :
- Managing PR activities for assigned brands
- Develop and deliver creative and engaging PR strategies
- Manage relationships throughout the business and ensure effective coordination of PR activities
- Measure the effectiveness of communications delivered; recommend and implement improvements
Manpower related :
- Responsible for training the team on Brand guidelines as shared by principal
- Developing a training manual for the team, to understand on effective communication and display of the brand at various forums
- Any other task as may be delegated by the reporting Manager or Senior Management
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years industry related experience within distribution, hospitality or supplier-community.
- Comprehensive understanding of spirits to include mixology, merchandising and the competitive set.
- Strong negotiation skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to create and sell innovative ideas.
- Goal oriented, focused individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Effective communication skills to present information, interpret and respond appropriately to different audiences.
- Strong relationship building skills to develop insight into customer needs.
- Ability to work flexible hours which include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Proficient at viewing competitive data for analysis
- Stay apprised of national, state and local laws affecting the beverage/alcohol industry