HR Business Partner at Aspri Spirits
Views:252 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
ASPRI Spirits - Area Manager - Business Development (3-30 yrs)
Area Manager - Business Development
As an Area Manager, your role is to achieve the Company's business objectives & agreed goals and targets for your specific area whilst understanding and embracing the Company's way of doing day to day business. The core role in respect of this position is to continue to grow the business across the entire brand portfolio while ensuring and contributing to the overall success of your team and that of the entire business.
Responsibilities include :
Business Relationships :
- Guide and mentor your team to help achieve your collective goals for the area.
- Maintain and develop the relationship of the Company with the distributor-partners in the area.
Category Leadership :
- Achieve mutually agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set by your manager.
- Achieve mutually agreed points of distribution of Company's brands focusing on visibility and placement.
- Maintain, develop & grow distribution points in all outlets in order to expand Company's business opportunities.
- Make Company's brands available & accessible
- Develop and implement brand specific activities within accounts.
- Ensure that brand merchandising standards are achieved at all times utilizing developed POSM and creative enhancements while providing photographic evidence.
- Provide feedback on brand/segment specific activities that work especially well in your area.
Competitor Information :
- Monitor competitor activity/dealing/pricing and promotions within your area and provide actionable intelligence with suggestions on how to better our current stance.
- Ensure all promotional activity is carried out efficiently and effectively within budgeted parameters and within the respective brands- standard guidelines.
- Work closely with marketing team to evaluate methods of improving the effectiveness and operational efficiencies of promotional activities - provide all aspects of feedback.
Credit & Payment Collections :
- Monitor the financial status of each assigned account within your specific territory and alert your Manager of any concerns in order to minimize the incidence of bad debts.
Required Experience & Skills :
- Relevant experience with exposure in selling food and beverages in the HORECA segment preferred.
- Graduate or equivalent academic qualification.
- Excellent proven sales skills.
- Exceptional communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and result oriented with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player who can work autonomously.