Associate - Talent Acquisition at Aspire Systems
Views:267 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Aspire Systems - Executive - Business Development (2-7 yrs)
Job Description: Position: US Sales: Chennai.
- Complete ownership of the End to End US Offshore Sales.
- Responsible for understanding IT Product / Services offerings and competition.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Build own pipeline through demand generation & targeted campaigns to Enterprise IT services.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Present the complete service offerings to leads and customers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Achieves assigned targets in the designated geography / Services.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Ready to work in US Timings
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
Good to Have : (Not Mandatory)
- Experience working in domains such as Retail & BFS
- US / UK based customer management
- Scrum / TOGAF / PMP certification