Director - HR at Aspire Impact
Views:21 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Aspire Impact - Senior Manager - Sales (5-12 yrs)
- Aspire Impact, a leading social enterprise in leadership & ecosystem development; focused on impact assessment, certification & ratings; is seeking to hire a Manager/Sr. Manager - Sales. S/he will ideally be between 30-45 years of age, with 7-12 years- experience, and, be prepared for a startup experience
- This is a long-term work-from-home opportunity, reporting to the Chief Sales Officer. We welcome women returning to workforce.
About us :
Aspire Impact is a social enterprise focused on leadership and ecosystem development. Aspire develops Impact Science and supports scaled impact for organizations through Corporate Impact Assessments, Executive Education & Training, Impact Startup Support and the Impact Future Project. Aspire Impact is part of Aspire Group, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Gurgaon. Aspire pioneered Employability Education in India, training over 60,000 unemployed youth in Tier 2/3 cities for new economy jobs. It received many recognitions, including the $100,000 McNulty Prize from The Aspen Institute, India's Top50 Initiatives from Business Today, Young Turk from CNBC and Education Czar from HT-MINT.
The key responsibilities of the Sr. Manager - Sales will include :
1. Evolve and Execute Sales Strategy.
2. Manage and Execute Sales Pipeline and Processes: Manage the sales pipeline from lead generation to sales closure, completing need assessments, writing proposals, negotiating, closing, managing the account, receivables and account renewals.
3. Presentations & Reporting: Structure, edit and improve internal presentations & documents, including sales kit.
4. Collaborate with the Marketing Team in Lead Generation :
- Keep sharp focus on all our media assets (Websites, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr & YouTube) and help grow following & viewership for lead generation,
- Create campaigns directly and work with external agencies as required
5. Achieve revenue targets