Talent acquisition executive at Ashiana Housing Ltd
Views:83 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ashiana Housing - Senior Executive/Executive - Sales (0-4 yrs)
What we live for :
- At Ashiana, we enable people to live a better life. The 15,500 homes we have built, reminds us of our responsibility towards our customers, investors, vendors, and the society. Every day, we strive to deliver our homes on time, live up to the expectation we set and continue to care for our residents and projects long after we have handed them over. Over the last 40 years, we are driven by bringing a smile of satisfaction to our residents in Jaipur, Gurugram, Pune, Chennai, Bhiwadi, etc. While we have received many a recognition, including Forbes "Best under a Billion", "Most Caring Brand" to the "No. 1 Senior Living Developer" in the country, what we cherish most is when we go the extra mile to deliver happiness and comfort to our residents.
For more information you may visit : www.ashianahousing.com
Location : Jamshedpur
Position : Senior Executive/Executive (APS)
Experience : 0-4 years
How can you make an Impact ?
1. The core purpose of this role is to ensure timely resale & rental of units in the allocated project.
2. Will provide accurate & relevant information to customers on price, delivery & specifications of unit/project by conducting site visits and responding to enquiries via calls & emails within the assigned timelines.
3. Liaising with back office, legal & accounts department to facilitate documentation and timely resolution of customer queries.
4. Will be responsible for existing payment(s) and timely collection(s) thereof.
5. Maintaining & developing relationships with all prospect & existing customers to generate referrals to achieve sales target.
6. Daily updating of details on Sales Force software.
What are we looking for?
1. Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic.
2. High on Integrity.
3. Willingness to "do what it takes".
4. Should be upfront and possess a go-getter attitude. 5. Highly intellectual and good at objection handling
Job Type : Full-time
Salary: - 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 per month
Benefits : Health insurance
Day range : Weekend availability
Shift : Day shift