Head - HR at Aswani Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1063 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Ascolite - Manager - Business Development (7-15 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Generating leads / new business development by market survey, visiting new potential clients, attending trade shows, taking references from existing clients etc.
2. Control and monitor the assigned area, map the market demands against our share of supply and optimise our sales in the assigned area by frequent visits with sales team/channel partners and define short term strategies to achieve the objectives.
3. Meet the individual targets set by management.
4. Work on sales strategy given to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
5. Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity (online queries via website or social media)
6. Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
7. Generate timely sales reports for the assigned area like daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly and discuss with management.
8. Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis & feedback.
9. Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
10. Attend trade meetings and industry conventions.
11. Maintaining healthy relationship with all clients by meeting them on regular interval.
12. Providing pre and post-sales support to clients. Attend and provide proper solution to their problems/ issues.
13. Responsible for recovering the outstanding payments within given time. Frequent visits, telephonic follow-ups and mailers must be regularly given till the receipt of payment.
14. Should be able to convince the client technically and convert the use of existing products to our products on technical grounds.
Customer profile for this post :
- New construction: Small to mid-sized developers and contractors where waterproofing and construction chemical requirements need to be attended. Maintaining a rapport with the decision makers and closing the sale with the sales executives/managers in loop.
- Old construction repairs & rehabilitation: Contractors - Meeting, creating relations and converting sales with the contractors responsible for waterproofing of old structures and repairs.
- Distributors: Both Mid & Large channel partners who focus on waterproofing products and services.