Senior Data Analyst at Analytics Saves at Work India Pvt Ltd
Views:34 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
aSaw - Associate - Pre Sales (0-2 yrs)
About the Company :
Analytics Saves at Work (aSaw) is a Business Solutions and AI company based in Bangalore, India. With an in-house team of Data Scientists, Full-stack Engineers, Developers, Consultants, and HR Professionals we provide dedicated products and services to solve the client's key business problems. Our domains of expertise include Software and Product Development, Digital Transformation and insights generation from open-source data to enhance risk management practices, sales, productivity, customer service, marketing and data monetisation.
Who should apply?
As a Pre-sales associate, you will play a fundamental role in lead generation and accomplishing revenue growth objectives. You'll need to come up with new and unique business development strategies while your contribution will help maintain a strong relationship with our growing client base.
Key Deliverables :
- Build a pipeline for sales for all products and services with identification of target clients.
- Develop proposals by understanding the client needs and their business requirement along with Pitch presentations.
- Respond to Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) to arrive at a technical proposal with right service design solution based on the need.
- Management, coordination and tracking of presales activity to ensure quality of responses for customers and prospects prior to a sale.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Maintain and review monthly tracker.
- Working knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Inbound/Outbound marketing, and Content Development.
- Setting up the Content Strategy (content creation and distribution) for the business - Brochures, Social Media posts, Product description on website, Email communication, Presentations, and Info graphics, etc.
- Define the social media strategy to generate sales demand and manage company reputation and increase brand awareness through social channels (brand building activities).
- Drive outbound marketing through all digital marketing channels.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills :
- Zeal to excel in work assigned and consistently perform the tasks in the interest of building an organisation in a collaborative way. The successful candidate will be creative/innovative and smart with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of overachieving.
- Strong presentation skills, outstanding communication skills both in written and verbal English. An ideal candidate would be adroit at Proposal writing, Business writing, and Email writing.
- 0-2 years of experience doing sales/marketing (Freshers are welcome).
- A knack for sales and positioning an idea with an ability to entice clients.
- Awareness of end-to-end proposal cycle and deal closure. Skilled to produce responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing.
- You should be proactive at figuring out creative ways to reach out and smartly navigate your way to get in touch with decision-makers.
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing. Freshers should have comprehensive knowledge of Digital Marketing channels - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc. and must- ve completed a few Digital Marketing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and organise. Strong analytical and data-driven thinking.
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills coupled with an ability to collaborate with a team and deliver on individual responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, especially regarding management of marketing alliance partners.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and challenging startup environment and work closely with the Founder and senior management.
- Education - MBA (Sales/Marketing)