Asal - Area Sales Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Formulate and execute the companies strategic plan.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels.
- Ensure timely collection of the companies money from the market. Develop a plan to minimize expiry products from the market.
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sale