Asal - Area Sales Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Formulate and execute the companies strategic plan.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels.
- Ensure timely collection of the companies money from the market. Develop a plan to minimize expiry products from the market.
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sale
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.