Arya.ai - Sales Development Representative (3-8 yrs)
Join the Arya.ai - fast growing - AI- startup, with team of researchers and experts to democratize - deep learning.
At Arya.ai, we enable financial institutions to leverage deep learning to automate or augment key decision in production. We do so through our enterprise deep learning platform 'VEGA' and autonomous modules. The platform offers plug and usable modules in banking, insurance & financial services. With arya.ai, financial institutions can quickly from move from customizing to production within the resource limitations. Today, Arya.ai is being used by many Fortune 500 customers in Banking and Insurance for use cases varying from reducing operational costs and enhance the efficiency in their core processes.
- Responsibilities :
As sales representative, you'll be working with customers to help them understand the deliverable of the products. You'll be key in driving the discussions all through the processes and making sure of successful demonstration of the - AI- capabilities of the platform and in showcasing long-term/short-term value add.
As part of the Business Development & Sales team :
- Managing the leads (inbound/outbound) through entire sales cycle and work as primary contact for all sales related activities
- Working with C-level executives and relevant business heads of the client in proving needed clarity and progress on key step during pilot & production
- Working with program manager and creating the key performance metrics and deployment plans with customer and the team
- Drafting the proposals for production engagements and negotiating for a successful sale of products
- Exploring new profitability business models and formulating required proposals
- Meeting monthly & quarterly assigned quota & targets
- Work closely with C-executives for strategy planning and ideating business targets
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all touch points
- Atleast 3 years of enterprise sales experience selling to financial services customers (Banks/Insurers/Capital Markets/Lending/Payments ..) and at least 3+yrs of overall enterprise sales experience
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in sales for PasS/IasS/SaaS enterprise products
- Comfortable in working with C-level executives within clients
- Strong existing relationship within BFSI vertical
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- You should be fluent speaker and comfortable in leading discussions
- Show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks
- Familiar with Artificial Intelligence space
- Flexible and self-motivated in figuring out the needed track for achieving allocated goals even in ambiguous environments