HR Manager at Arya.ai
Views:502 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Arya.ai - Manager - Inside Sales & Marketing (3-16 yrs)
Arya.ai is a leading startup working in the deep learning field. We offer tools and applications to simplify Deep Learning and enable anyone to build complex Artificial Intelligence systems in the short time possible. Key products include Vega' - Enterprise and Vega' Cloud. Today, Arya.ai works with leading fortune 500 companies globally for transformational use cases. Also been named in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 list, and selected as one of 21 companies globally that do standout innovations, by Paris&Co - innovation agency from Paris, & has been named as a top 4 next-generation technology startup by Silicon Valley Forum.
We are looking for a talented Content & Marketing manager who is experienced in handling insides sales marketing like - drip campaigns, account based marketing (ABM), email marketing, publishing white papers, case studies, organizing webinars etc. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position.
Selected Day-to-day Responsibilities Include :
- Take ownership of all online customer-facing communication and contents that are required to engage the users and supply required knowledge in successful branding or commercial closure
- Develop a broad understanding of Arya.ai's product portfolio to support understanding of and response to customer requirements
- Work with inside sales and business development teams to understand the needs and respond with required action plan within the tight deadlines
- Work with the sales & product team to produce case studies, white papers etc that are to be published in the website or other channels
- Be responsible for running e-mail campaigns - outbound/inbound, design strong drip campaigns & account based marketing aligned with the sales team
- Responsible for online events like webinars, podcasts etc.
- Responsible for generation of leads across channels through various marketing activities
- Nurture leads towards becoming active users
- Build alliances especially towards organizing offline events, media partnerships
- Manage and coordinate content for inbound marketing, including different media/formats and creatives
- Be responsible for editing, writing blogs, whitepapers, emails etc.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Manage and run the marketing stack - intercom, zoho campaigns, outplayhq etc and other tools that are used in the inside sales marketing.
Ideal Candidate Profile Should Have :
- Should've done inside sales or marketing addressing to US markets
- Hands on experience on inside sales tools - Salesforce, hubspot, zoho, Salesloft, Pipedrive, outplay, Discoverorg etc.
- Hands on experience in content management tools like - Blogs, Zoho etc
- Hands on experience in email marketing tools like - Zoho campaigns, Mailchimp etc.
- Experience with inbound marketing processes and tools
- Ability to create and repurpose content
- Experience of selling/marketing in a B2B environment
- Appreciation of technical products
Other requirements :
- Strong writing skills with a good understanding of technology
- Be creative and self-motivated
- Ability to understand the reader's needs and develop the tonality of the writing.
- Idea generation and sharing
- Work in a highly collaborative environment