Arya.ai - Intern - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
About Arya.ai (https://arya.ai/)
Arya.ai is a leading startup working in the deep learning field. We offer tools and applications to simplify Deep Learning and enable anyone to build complex Artificial Intelligence systems in a short time possible. Key products include Vega' - Enterprise and Vega' Cloud. Today, Arya.ai works with leading fortune 500 companies globally for transformational use cases. Also been named in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 list, and selected as one of 21 companies globally that do standout innovations, by Paris&Co - innovation agency from Paris, & has been named as a top 4 next-generation technology startup by Silicon Valley Forum.
About the internship
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, case studies, social media content, and web copy. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position. This is an Internship opportunity for 6 months.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Take the ownership of making all customer-facing contents impactful and engaging
2. Develop a broad understanding of Arya.ai s portfolio to support understanding of and response to customer requirements
3. Assist in the preparation of proposals, including writing, editing, and formatting proposal information, ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely and well-written
4. Work with sales team to produce case studies
5. Be responsible for all website contents
6. Be responsible for editing, writing blogs, whitepapers, emails, PR, etc.
7. Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply :
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 7th May'20
- Are available for duration of 6 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
Other requirements :
- Strong writing skills with a good understanding of technology
- Be creative and self-motivated
- Ability to understand the reader's needs and develop the tonality of the writing.
- Idea generation and sharing
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Certificate, Informal dress code.