Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:2025 Applications:712 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:653
Artivatic Data Labs - Manager - Customer Success (7-12 yrs)
Role: Customer Success Manager
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Singapore, SanFransico
Customer Success is a critical focus area at Artivatic. This translates into 2 key metrics: adoption of our solution by end users and RoI impact for the customer e.g. underwriting uplift, reduction in expense,reduction etc. The Artivatic CSM will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
As a CSM, you will be responsible to ensure that customers are able to make the best use of Artivatic, while ensuring;
- Improved customer satisfaction, increased customer engagement and facilitation of organic growth
- Customer retention and identification of customer issues requiring immediate escalation to ensure reduced possibility of churn
- Strategy-driven improvement of customer NPS
- Customers are happy to provide testimonials, case studies and referrals
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy
- Ensure that Artivatic's impact is being communicated within customer teams
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop a plan for making Artivatic a part of each customer's core architecture
- Lead ongoing engagement with key customer stakeholders on new feature releases, insights from data analytics, red flags or user feedback, hypothesis on productivity levers, cross-industry learnings / best practices etc.
- Liaise with project management, support and product teams to ensure smooth functioning and customer service by Artivatic teams
- Develop customer relationships with a - Tech Touch- approach to promote overall satisfaction, unit/dollar retention, and referenceable customers.
- Stay in contact with customers through the lifecycle and discuss metrics, identify obstacles and gauge satisfaction
- Drive Renewal discussions in collaboration with the sales teams
- Analyze customer's usage metrics to evaluate renewal probabilities and identify upsell and expansion opportunities
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Around 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience in managing enterprise customers in the Insurance /BFSI /Healthcare Segment - Applicants can be currently working with SaaS, Enterprise Software, Management/Strategy Consulting and/or other industries but serving the BFSI segment.
- Experience of having worked or currently working in the Insurance Sectors would be an added advantage.
- Experience with SaaS Applications (selling, servicing or as a user) while relevant, is not mandatory.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for customer's success.
- Solid organizational, consulting, project management, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and business aptitude.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions provided by engineering teams in a meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and customer understanding.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to product adoption and customer churn mitigation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.