Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:1269 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:272
Artivatic Data Labs -Manager - Account Relationship/Sales (8-20 yrs)
An Account Manager/Relationship Manager oversees sales and maintains the relationship with an assigned group of clients on behalf of a financial services organization. These clients may be allocated based on geography, industry and products and service needs. Account Managers/Relationship Managers coordinate across business groups, ensuring they provide the right solutions for their clients.
Key Role Dimensions
- Managing an assigned portfolio of clients : Retain existing clients and expand client relationships by consultative selling and recommending products and services to meet client needs.
- Qualifying and converting new clients : Expand existing client base by identifying and converting new prospects.
- May involve industry or geographical specialization : Clients may be assigned based on geography (e.g. Mumbai /USA region), client industry (e.g. Insurance /Health) or product/service needs (e.g. Underwriting, Claims etc.).
Account Managers/Relationship Managers may serve individuals or commercial/corporate clients. They often deal with products and services such as insurance, health, banking, finance, brokers, distributors, partners etc.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
Key Job Account-abilities
Account Managers/Relationship Managers generally:
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients or new clients:
- Engage with clients to ensure products/services are performing to expectations, recommend new products/services, and introduce complimentary products/services further.
- Contact new client prospects to generate sales revenue from new accounts:
- Research and prospect for potential new clients via targeted calling lists/contact lists, referrals from other -divisions/business units, incoming direct requests (calls, email, etc.), and networking with other industry professionals/groups.
- Prepare responses to client Requests for Proposals (RFPs):
- Collaborate with product/service specialists within the organization to create proposals matching client needs.
- Provide feedback to other divisions to enable better product/services development and provision to clients:
- Seek out feedback from clients and provide input to internal product/service development teams regarding clients- desired financial solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Maturity and credibility; proactive and goal-oriented
Customer Focus: Proven ability to consistently deliver high-quality service, working collaboratively with clients and internal business units
- Resilience and resourcefulness; ability to identify areas of opportunity for sales
- Facilitation, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of insurance/health /financial products/services available in the sector
- Knowledge of applicable client industries
- Financial analysis skills
- Selling skills
- Previous experience in Health, Finance, Banking and insurance
- Training in relevant areas such as sales, particularly in insurance/health/financial products
Education & Credentials
- Undergraduate university degree /MBA/Masters
In the fields of:
- Business Administration